Description du manufacturier :
The Equinox 14" Snare features a North American Maple shell, reinforcement rings and the classic styling of single-flanged hoops which evoke musical traditions and modern execution. This drum possesses the controlled articulation needed to hear the most subtle ghost notes coupled with a bright and open presence at full volume.
- The harder all-Maple shell and edge reinforcement rings raise the frequency response in the 1-3 kHz range, giving this drum a clear and bright tone to cut through guitars, larger ensembles and horn bands.
- The SONIClear Bearing Edge is standard on all Black Panther Design Lab Shells and allows the drumhead to sit flatter and make better contact with the shell. The result is a clearer fundamental pitch, effortless and consistent tuning, and a significantly expanded tuning range
- Design Lab Snares feature Puresound Custom Series 16-Strand wires. The wires are medium-gauged evenly spaced standard coils, providing an even balance between snare response and shell sound.
- The Cylinder-Drive Strainer and Butt-End Adjuster use a self-lubricating bearing to ensure smooth operation. The adjustment dial employs "micro-lock" technology that provides precise control and prevents the snare wires from loostening during play.
- Fabricant : Mapex
- Modèle : MPX-BPML4500CFB
- Disponibilité : Commande spéciale (4-10 jours)