Cabinet basse Ashdown ABM-210H-EVO IV
Description du manufacturier :
Fill the stage with deep, punchy bass tones with the ABM-210H Compact speaker cabinet. Built to last, the ABM-210H is constructed using high-end birch plywood, rugged covering, metal corners, and a steel grille. Custom-designed 10" Blue Line speakers provide a fat, wide-range sound with tons of punch and power. From small venues to large clubs, the ABM-210H bass speaker cab is ready to rock.
Custom-designed BlueLine speakers deliver clear defined bass
We created our own custom speakers for the ABM series cabinets. The ABM-210H houses two 10" BlueLine series speakers plus a switchable (Hi, Low or Off) horn tweeter to give complete control over the high end. These speakers deliver the power, transparency and deep low end you need without giving up the mid attack and high end you need for modern bass tones. No matter what type of gig you have, the ABM-210H is ready for action.
Bass equipment that's built to last
The ideal combination of function and class, ABM Series cabinets are tour proven night after night by some of the biggest bands in the world. Featuring tough construction and reliable components ABM cabinets will take whatever is thrown at them night after night. The ABM Compact cabinets are a perfect solution for when space is at a premium.
Ashdown ABM-210H Compact Features:
- Ruggedly built bass speaker cabinet delivers clear and defined low end
- Handles 300 watts at 8 ohms
- Constructed of high-grade birch plywood
- Durable buffalo leather cloth covering, metal corners, and a steel grille all protect your speakers
- High-quality steel recessed side handles
- Custom designed Blue Line speakers deliver definition, power and tone
- Horn tweeter adds high-end brightness
- Front ported for maximum dispersion
- Two Speakon/Jack inputs
Ashdown ABM-210H-EVO IV
- Fabricant : Ashdown
- Modèle : ABM210H-EVO-IV
- Disponibilité : Contactez-nous !